1. Trim the wick. Every. Single. Time. Each time you want to burn your candle, start by trimming the wick to between 1/8 and 1/4 inches long, and remove any debris. Trimmed wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn.
2. On the first burn, let the wax melt all the way across to the sides of the container, 3-4 hours. Extinguishing a candle before it has a chance to melt to the sides of the container, will create a “memory ring.” Once a candle has a “memory ring,” it will continue to tunnel for the life of the candle.
3. In general, it is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than 4 hours and cool for at least 2 hours before relighting.
4. Keep the flame away from moving air. Moving air can disturb the flame, leading to unsightly black marks on the inside of the container.
5. Store candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
6. When the candle wax has burned down to 1/2", please discontinue use. Scoop out the wax and wick, pop into the dishwasher, and re-purpose your container.
Do not leave candles burning unattended.
Keep away from children and pets.
Keep away from flammable materials.
Ensure candle is placed on a heat proof surface.
Do not move the candle when lit.
1. Remove gold cap and insert diffuser reeds.
2. Turn diffuser reeds over once to expose oil-moistened end to the air.
3. Adjust the scent by adding or removing the diffuser reeds:
2 reeds - light
4 -5 reeds - medium
6 reeds and up - strong
4. Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging
5. Place your reed diffuser in a high traffic area, this encourages air circulation and lifts
6. Flip the reeds every 3-5 days to freshen the fragrance taking care not to spill the oil.
7. When the oil is finally used up, refill and replace the reeds.
Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Do not ingest.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
Use gloves when handling reeds.
Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.